Content Specialist - Freelance
RemoteEgypt, Al Qāhirah, CairoMarketing
We are looking for a savvy content specialist (freelance) to guide and develop the content creation process for our brand. As a content specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics.
To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. A skilled content specialist should be expert storytellers and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends.
- Work with our Growth Head to ideate and define content goals.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including social media, marketing communications, Press and website.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in travel.
This role is not a full-time position but may lead to one at a later stage. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently and deliver content as scheduled and agreed. Expected hours per week are between 12-25 hours per week.
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in travel.
- Travel blogging experience is a plus.