Senior Android Developer
We are looking for an experienced Android developer with a background in shipping beautiful, high-performance, maintainable software to join our engineering team. Here at Elves, you will take on complex problems, experiment with open source solutions and enjoy a culture that celebrates constant innovation. In this role you will work on a completely unique and beautiful app and be able to pair your experience with a talented and fun team!
Who you are
- You have at least 4+ years of experience working as a software engineer in a collaborative environment
- You write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping.
- You possess a firm understanding of Software Design Patterns and principles.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of The open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available For common tasks
- You are capable and motivated in sharing your knowledge with your peers and junior developers to help them grow.