Senior Front-end Engineer
We're looking for focused and capable individuals to build the expertise of the team. As our Senior Frontend Developer you’ll be working closely with our core team to develop engaging interactive products that people will love. You’ll have an eye for the finest details.
You’re well versed in available Frontend frameworks and technologies, and can make calculated decisions about what to use based on the project at hand. You get excited by new architecture techniques and love the idea of developing highly functional, data-rich single page web applications with dynamic, JS-driven interfaces. Knowing tech like you do, you’re excited by the future of the web and what possibilities lie ahead with advances in technologies.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years commercial experience as a Frontend Engineer/Developer.
- Experience building single page applications using technologies: React and Angular.
- Experience working in a team developing highly functional, data-rich web applications with dynamic, JS-driven interfaces.
- Strong experience with CSS (and preprocessors like Sass or LESS), HTML.
- Interest and knowledge in ES6+.
- Clear understanding of how the DOM works in regards to rendering and performance.
- Experience with Git & GitFlow tools.
- Experience working with backend developers on the Integration of backend and frontend.
- A love of design and UX and experience in working with designers and design tools (Photoshop, Sketch).
- Good written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate technical matters simply and clearly to non-technical colleagues.
- Capability to rapidly understand and accurately assess project needs and propose suitable technical solutions.
- Ability to work efficiently and iterate often to produce high-quality code.
- Ability to build a productive team that will scale the front-end quality at the company